Monday, June 15, 2009

And the same when autumn comes...

Cold Air I breathe in my lungs
Something's new but nothing's changed
Familiar feelings just the same
Soon too the warm air comes by
Lie back and stare at blue skies
Thinking back away and from
When I'll be here and you'll be gone
Further from meI think now of summers high
And reminisce on past times gone by
Only remembered now in
Earth, trees, the stars that have been there
And there forever heldKept safe but memories never told
But felt if you went by
In never changing sky
And we'll be goneFurther
God's love will save our light and we'll come shining bright
God's love will save our sun and thy will be done
God's light will save us...

so... 4 days until DANE COOK! :)
1 month and 2 days until MY BIRTHDAY! :)

umping went a lot smoother this past week. thank goodness. i got to hang out with my favorite kids all week, and saturday was brandon & jordan's birthday... two VERY important people to me!! i got bran the movie taken and also napolean dynamite (being as that one was on the four dollar rack and i thought he liked it haha) and a case of cream soda && i got jordan a tshirt from pineapple willys, a shot glass, a lighter, an ELVIS sign, and the movie unfaithful (which is very sexual ha but also very awesome [:). i will be so happy to be getting mail from her soon!! PEN PALS! bahaha :) also brittany (the former roomie) asked for my address today and im REALLY wondering why she was askin for it! im kinda anxious. lol

today i watched some detective shows, yes brit i watched em. haha then i watched some "im a celebrity, get me out of here" because that show cracks me up so much. janice couldnt be more of a bitch and a liar. lol she obviously ate the granola bar and we all watched her do it and she goes on to deny it and play the "pity me" roll. haha i was crying from laughing so hard. =P then i helped dad assemble our new pool!! its above ground, one of those four ft ones... but we have never had one and i need some sun and some exercise to go along with it so i am happyyyy!! :) they are even going to build a deck! which i am super excited about! then i went and picked up alyssa and grayson and me, alyssa, and brooke practiced some hitting and throw downs then hung out for a bit, then they ended up staying the night over here. :) i absolutely love them! brandon was at a friend's so he didnt come with them though. grayson is getting so big.. its kinda sad but he is still the most awesome kid anyone could ever imagine! (: (: (:

well it is 5:41 am and i am still awake, which may be a problem come tomorrow... but maybe not. i slept late this morning so maybe i am making up for it?? haha maybe not. jordan's little picture quotes had me lookin for some myself so i am gonna put a few on here today because i found some really good ones.. plus a couple bob marley ones for you jordy since i know you love him and you havent put them up yet so i didnt know if you had them!! :) you probably do, but in the off chance that you do not... you will now!

i went through my old xanga with my little sister a while ago.. well hours ago... and all my quotes and stuff on there she loved. i think since i had it around the same age that she is now, she can relate to a lot of it so that made me happy :) and sad too about some aspects of that. lol

anyways i am really wishing my cd burner would work. that would make me so happy. and i wish the movie "PUSH" would come out so i can buy it. along with "HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU" which i will get within the next couple weeks... when i get the money to spend on movies. :)

okie dokie, well i'm out. (:

::megan rene'


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


JORDAN'S BOB MARLEY ONES :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. love love love it...you said you also got me a lighter for my birthday; it wasn't in the box. :( but i LOVE everything you got me and i'm actually about to watch unfaithful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so you, megan rene' brady, is always on my ass for not updatin my blog when you in fact need to update yours missy. ;) love you & miss you

    ReplyDelete