Monday, May 4, 2009

first of all...

First entry (:
Well, tonight is my last exam, and then I am done with my freshman year of college! =) It's biology II with the easiest teacher ever... think I'll do juuuust fine. I am so ready to go home for the summer. I'm hoping this will happen on Thursday, depending on how the team does in the regional tournament, although i do wish them well.
When I go back home, I get to start babysitting my [F A V O R I T E] kids in the world! Brandon, Alyssa, and Grayson Hearon! (: Pretty sure I will be umpiring this summer as well. Makin' that sweeeeet money. $$$
Well this isn't a long one, but I am just getting used to all this, so I am going to clean, do some laundry, and pack some. Don't think I will be going to sleep anytime soon!
But sheeeesh. I am sleepy.
Here are a few pics of the amazing people I'm going to miss most from GCC. <3
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
--katie, cortney, and ryan. (AKA:: BANDITS)
some of the best friends i could ever imagine (:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
--hello roomie (=
brittany renee stewart :: my roomate and life-long friend. (:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
--abby & montana
two of the most amazing and strong girls i know! great friends.
Definitely ready to go home and be with my old friends and my family...
But it's going to be hard leaving these girls. ):
::I cannot go to school today, '
Said little Peggy Ann McKay.'
I have the measles and the mumps,
A gash, a rash and purple bumps.
My mouth is wet, my throat is dry,
I'm going blind in my right eye.
My tonsils are as big as rocks,
I've counted sixteen chicken pox
And there's one more-that's seventeen,
And don't you think my face looks green?
My leg is cut-my eyes are blue-
It might be instamatic flu.
I cough and sneeze and gasp and choke,
I'm sure that my left leg is broke-
My hip hurts when I move my chin,
My belly button's caving in,
My back is wrenched, my ankle's sprained,
My 'pendix pains each time it rains.
My nose is cold, my toes are numb.
I have a sliver in my thumb.
My neck is stiff, my voice is weak,
I hardly whisper when I speak.
My tongue is filling up my mouth,
I think my hair is falling out.
My elbow's bent, my spine ain't straight,
My temperature is one-o-eight.
My brain is shrunk, I cannot hear,
There is a hole inside my ear.
I have a hangnail, and my heart is-what?
What's that? What's that you say?
You say today is...Saturday?
G'bye, I'm going out to play! '
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment