Tuesday, May 5, 2009

lucky # 2

hello again :)

well the games got rained out today, and they were moved to thursday... so i guess i wont be going home that day. =/ but i will get to by friday unless we get first. dad came and got my wooden chest, mini fridge, table, printer, and movies today. he also changed my tire that has been flat for like a week. glad i wont have to be bumming rides anymore. thats no good. ha =)

well i want to put a stinkin layout on here but i cannot figure it out! its making me angry! i got a playlist though, as you can probably hear. :) its pretty sweet, i guess. oh! and i got to talk to my good friend taylor smith tonight!!! i have missed herrr ): but we are definitely hanging out this summer and she reactivated her facebook so im very happy!

me and the rest of the bandits were freakin losers tonight and didnt go out, so we are about to go watch bride wars [which i bought yesterday bc i loooove it :)] after bogata and ryan get done watching dumb ole VH1.

when my dad was leaving today, bogata put her butt up against the door when we were coming in the dorms and my dad saw her. it was SOOO funny. ha he said "tell your buddy if i would have seen her face tonight instead of her ass, i would have told her how good she did the other day." i could not stop laughing. it was the best. leave it to cort to leave such an impression. =P

well i kinda like this thing. reminds me of xanga. anyways im ready to go home! im done with all my classes and finals and whenever we get done with ball, summer will start for me! sooo =)

well, im going to go add a song to my playlist. :)
nighty night

::megan rene'

a little peek @ what i get to go home to! (:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
--sister (=
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
--mommy (:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
--daddy!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
--my kiddos (: & my world!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
--jordy & justin (:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
--beej :: GOOGLY EYES. ha
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
--my ugly erica!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
--smokey! my oth & oc buddy (:

No comments:

Post a Comment