Monday, May 11, 2009

monday monday monday

hello hello (:

i am about to go to brooke's game in a minute... i think she is catching so i am excited because i havent seen her do that in forever! well i had to raincheck on lunch and a movie today with friends because i had no money!! ahh... mom put some money in my account but i am ready to start umping so that i can make my money on my own! thank goodness! i told nanny i might stay with her tonight but im not sure if i will or not now...

jordan stayed over last night and we caught up and had a good night. drove around, watched a movie, ate. lol =P ive definitely missed her! and im sad that she is leaving again in 2 weeks for the whole summer! :( sucks! she made some delicious breakfast today. [fried eggs and toast] yayyy (:

well im about to have to start running... like tonight. im not excited, if you are wondering. hmm i still need to unpack and clean my room. started my laundry a little bit ago so thats good. ha well im going to go get in the shower and get ready to go to brookes game! (:

have a wonderful day

::megan rene'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
--beebo the bear, where i got my nickname (:
this is my sister a loooong time ago. haha favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment