Thursday, May 7, 2009

we wont say our goodbyes...you know its better that way.

hey there

today was pretty sad... a lot of the guys moved out today and people's parents were coming to pick up their stuff. our rooms are sooo empty! its weird. well i made end of the year gifts for the bandits, montana, brittany, and abby and that was super sad as well. ): its going to be way weird not coming out of my room and seeing the girls i have lived with for a year.

well today we play the rest of the regional tournament so we will see if the softball girls will be here another week and a half or not. i am so ready to go home, but i want to take some of the girls with me! im going to miss them so much.

we had chocolate chip pancakes tonight... compliments of katie marie williams. they were delightful. also me, ryan, cort, katie, and jessica had our last dinner all together tonight at olive garden... everything is so sad! me, brit, and cort got manicures and pedicures today too. they look real cute. =) so i hope i dont break a nail tomorrow! i have never said that before a ball game but given the circumstances, i think im allowed now. haha

well im starting to get sad about leaving some of the people.
so i definitely have mixed emotions right now. sucks.

gotta get up early and return my books so i guess i'll get off this thing.
ps my flat tire cannot be repaired so i will be driving my spare on the 3 hour drive home friday. or whenever depending if we win or lose. ehh nerves.

::megan rene'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
--my family here ):

No comments:

Post a Comment